Monday, June 9, 2014

Influenster Victoria's Secret Sport VoxBox - JustJasmine24


I'm happy to receive this Voxbox this month from Influenster, this time i received a Victoria Secret Sports VoxBox! & it was all free :) thank you influenster & Victoria Secret for this awesome box. FYI this is a sponsored blog post. Influenster provided me with complimentary Victoria's Secret products to test and review as part of a contest. Here some close ups on the items that came in my box. xoxo


The VS VoxBox



Inside of the VoxBox

Front of sports bra

Back of the sports bra
VS band measurement

VS socks









This is me wearing the sports bra, it fits perfectly I didn't need to go to a VS store to get a fitting it's just how I like it as seen in the picture It fits well. I love the color and how comfortable the bra is, it held up very well in my workouts. This is my very first, real sports bra. If only i had my old VS Yoga pants to go with the bra but I lost it during the time I moved :-/ But on the bright side, I'm so glad I received this box & satisfy with the things I got especially this bra because I really needed a sports bra to work out this summer! 

If you free products sign up for Influenster today! It's free & enjoy your next Voxbox :)

No comments:

Post a Comment