Thursday, August 29, 2013

Dupe For NYX Matte Lipstick in " Natural"

What's a dupe for Nyx Matte Lipstick in "Natural" ?





First off I want to say I love Nyx matte lipsticks especially this lipstick in Natural. I love the shade and how nice it glides onto my lips even though it's a matte lipstick and the texture of it is not so drying as to any matte lipstick I ever tried but it still leaves a Matte finish. But anyways, I was looking through my lipstick stash ( I get bored so I play with my lipsticks ) & I discovered one of the other lipsticks I have that is almost the same shade as Nyx Natural! Elf Cosmetics lipstick in "Classy" is wonderful as well. Especially for a lipstick that only cost $1.00!  It's a semi Matte finish, but it's not drying, and it's very pigmented. I mean I've always noticed whenever I would apply it onto my lips but I swatched the two next to each other and they are almost identical. The only difference is that Nyx Natural lipstick is a bit darker than the Elf Lipstick & Elf lipstick is more creamier than the Nyx lipstick. I hope this helps ! Stay lovely xoxo!

On top is Elf's " Classy " & below that is Nyx's " Natural "
(No Flash)


This one is in Flash. As you can see the almost look the
same but Nyx Natural is a slight darker
and Elf's Classy is more creamier 

Left: Nyx Matte Lipstick in "Natural"
Right: Elf Cosmetics Lipstick in "Classy"

Practically the same shade lipsticks 

Nyx lipstick Price: $5.00 (Local drugstore)
Elf Cosmetics lipstick price: $1.00 (Online)

Top: Elf Classy
Bottom: Nyx Natural


You can purchase these lipsticks online or your local drugstore
Link: www.nyxcosmetics.com           Link: http://www.eyeslipsface.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment