Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Purple Madness Makeup Tutorial / I'm back again!


OK so I'm back with another tutorial for you girl, I know I keep going MIA and just wipe off the face of the earth i apologize ! I have been through so much as of lately that it's a bit overwhelming to talk about and discuss. But I'm back for sure, ( for now ) lol Anyways ! So I I was home bored try to find something to do. At first I was planning on doing a summer makeup tutorial ( epic fail ) Then i came up with this and fell in love with it. Besides red i love purple as well. The great thing about this makeup look is, it compliments those with green eyes or hazel eyes. Of course for any eye color but if you really want to emphasize them green eyes, purple is one of the top eye makeup looks that will bring em out the most! & of course I did a tutorial on this look so if you want to see that then head on to my channel (which will be linked below ) & I show you step by step on how to get this look. Also I will list all the products I've used in my video.

  
Products Used:

Nyx Jumbo Pencil in "Milk"
Bh Cosmetics 120 Color Palette 3rd Edition
Bh Cosmetics Party Girl Palette
L'oreal Black Eyeliner
Wet N Wild Mega Liner in "Black"
False Lashes in #117 (Dramatic)
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Primer
Revlon 24hr Color Stay Foundation in "Beige"
Olay/Cover girl Simplyageless Eye Concealer
Benefit Boi ing Concealer in shade "01"
Rimmel Stay Matte Face Powder
Rimmel Bronzer in "Sun Dance"
E.L.F Studio Lipstick in "Nicely Nude"


BH Cosmetics 120 Color Palette 3rd Edition
                     
                     BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette
 
Revlon 24Hr Color Stay Foundation
Benefit Boiing Concealer




Purple Madness Eye Makeup Tutorial: Here

No comments:

Post a Comment