Tuesday, September 3, 2013

REVIEW: THE NYC SPARKLE EYE DUST


This product so far has been really well to me, I actually thought this was going to be another disappointment but when I applied it on it glided on very easily, it blended very well I even had it on my eyes for about right hours and it did not crease! Well maybe a little, but just a tiny bit it creased but it wasn't very noticeable. You can wear this alone or use it as a base. I wore it alone and it came out nicely, I even got some compliments from my friends and instagram ! I didn't have high hopes about this product or most NYC products because of the quality and the pigmentation I just figured they wouldn't last longer or show up on my skin. But this one proved me wrong! It might not work for everyone because everyone has different eyelids & it really all depends on the eye shadow base you use. For example I used BH Cosmetics Eye and Lip Primer. That primer is a thick cream texture its a bit drying when you diffuse the product onto your eyelids. It's perfect to grab the eye shadow and pigment  You just have to work with it very fast. If you used an eye primer that's liquidity and runny, possibly it could crease. For a drug store makeup, this is a great cream eye shadow to use every day and the price for it is so affordable.


NYC Sparkle Eye Dust " Smokey Topaz "


Wore it Just Alone, With an Eye shadow base by Bh cosmetics




Overall, I like it, I mean I wouldn't repurchase this only because I still love my Maybelline 24 HR color Tattoo "Bad to the Bronze" cream eye shadow. This will be great for anyone who is on a budget and loves NYC brand & can use something for everyday such as this color or other colors and walk out the door. If you're on the fence about it, I urge you to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment